We are proud to announce the 2011 UIC Bilingualism Forum, to be held here at the University of Illinois at Chicago, April 14-15.
The UIC Bilingualism Forum is dedicated to research in any area related to bilingualism: theoretical linguistics, codeswitching, SLA, psycholinguistics, sociolinguistics, neurolinguistics, cognitive sciences, heritage acquisition, bilingual acquisition, etc. Presentations will be 20 minutes each with 10 minutes for discussion.
- Marcel den Dikken, City University of New York
- Michael Ullman, Georgetown University
Call For Papers
- Deadline for submission of abstract: 12/1/2010
- Acceptance response by: 1/15/2011
- 2 page anonymous abstract including examples and references
- 1 separate page with name, title, and affiliation
- Abstract should be submitted via Linguist List