Mark your calendars and save these dates because the fall line-up for UIC Talks in Linguistics has been announced. All talks are scheduled on Fridays at 3 PM and will take place in University Hall 1750, located at 601 S. Morgan Street here in Chicago. We look forward to seeing you there for some interesting talks on a wide array of linguistic topics.
- September 21: Masaya Yoshida, Northwestern (Psycholinguistics)
- October 19: Kay González-Vilbazo, UIC (Code-switching)
- November 2: Bernie Issa, UIC (SLA)
- November 16: Craig Sailor, UCLA (Syntax)
- November 30: Nicholas Henriksen, Michigan (Phonology)
Titles of the talks as well as abstracts will be announced closer to the dates listed for each.